Monday, April 13, 2009

Tribal Route

A few days back I met an enterprising lady called Mamta. While we got talking I learnt that she is one of the Partner/Business Manager of an outlet called ' Tribal Route', that sells 'carefully selected and hand-crafted' merchandise.
Tribal Route is located in Versova, a beach-village in suburban Mumbai. The store is run in quaint little cottages away from the maddening sounds of the city. You can drop in and have a look at the various products they have in store - studio pottery, decor, dining, candles, frames - or maybe you could sit and have a warm chat in their majlis courtyard.
I haven't had the opportunity to visit Tribal Route though I did glance through their website. Soon I'll be going there in person. Meanwhile check them out here:

No comments: