Friday, June 26, 2009

Creative Kismet - Regina's Blog

One day, as usual I was flickring around.
Suddenly in the new uploads section something interesting caught my eye.
It was a business card holder that was made out of an
empty mint tin. I trailed the picture to a blog called Creative Kismet.

The blog belongs to Regina, a thirty-something mother of two,
who also is a registered nurse and one of the most creative people I 've come across.

She inspired me to hunt for a mint box which I never did find.
So instead I settled for a similar looking crayon box and I am looking forward to
making that business card holder (though I don't own a business ;))

Some of her works:
My favourite section on the blog is 'Recycled Crafts'.
Stuff that one can do with pillow cases, door knobs
and neck ties.


And if you wish to own any of these, here they are at Creative Kismet Studio

No comments: